Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oh noes! Advertisements are invading my home!

This post courtesy of Dad!

Arriving home from university today, after being gone 11 hours, with very little time to see my daughter before she goes to bed, I am greeted in the most spectacular way when I entered the door tonight. Imagine if you will, closing the door behind yourself, and suddenly your daughter runs up to you proclaiming "BOM CHICA WOW WOW!" I stand at the door dumb struck. My 2 year old daughter has just greeted me with sexual innuendo from an Axe commercial, and not only that has pronounced it nearly flawlessly. My wife assures me that she learned it from seeing it once during the day and has been repeating it since. Something like this is innevitable I guess, but it sure was funny, and it will be something I remember for a long time.

0 comments: