Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Medicare Maximum Income Limit

In Mississippi, there is a stipulation to receiving medicare that just boggles my mind.

"The new law coldly reduces the maximum income allowed for an individual to receive Medicaid in Mississippi from an impecunious $12,569 per year to a beggarly $6,768."[AAPD]
This does not just apply to senior citizens either. Earlier this year my wife had to have emergency surgery, and we were not insured at the time. We were pretty poor off financially (or so we thought), so we applied for medicare. We were denied because we made more than 326.00 per month. The astute reader will notice that this is even less than 6786 per year. So younger people get an even worse deal. Now we are both working hard, going to school, pay taxes, and are generally upstanding citizens, and all I can think of is "WHO THE HELL CAN LIVE ON 326.00 PER MONTH?!?!" Then it hits me. There are indeed people that do absolutely nothing, get everything they can from the government, and sit on their ass all day. You generally see them sitting in front of their hourse because they cannot afford electricity and they have no jobs. After being exceedingly infuriated for months, we found out we may apply for a charity grant to help pay some of the hospital bill. I guess it just infuriates me that the peole who benefit from this program are the ones least in need of it. Especially in Mississippi, where there are still FEMA trailer camps from hurricane Katrina where people are still trying to get the most out of the government. Well, live and let live they say.

-Dennis

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulabusuhu.virtue.nu/domakaz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://jyxaninyl.kogaryu.com/arotek.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)